Re: [bfcpbis] draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Fri, 25 September 2015 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=54506; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1443220301; x=1444429901; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=CKMMggexjywNRDp17QNgSqX/1G/5zbS6Sfi1EdKdNWw=; b=b5UyxG25kjOQZUixpQ+vhqltfDDELQasBC+cTtVyB4jrV0HOsu0BKhuF SDOdrfxzr72CtLsme+xqvZ8kihAjIuR3MUxK+iW3z7xHbw6HCjKJmTY6x RR5UlA/SbjijBKZuZTUhppN5TMbK0J/KripkDJvPVjgmkdPt6wvf9VOMO k=;