Re: [bfcpbis] PROTO review comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-08

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XyARt2Vy3dBdOZdHt03fByVLB/VvTZTtG3/UyR70Ox0=; b=e89A8ZR1vR2PntA70pIeGvK5fsO2NY6ffJao/4zv2jk89bZ8y/BHtgE3M9hNyJyTa1 6Hx+NUeCNbsZ561bXmqd29qgEBQgHfUXSRjgCyf7qx07kQBKI39fU3/niU/3diWodMdw j4NIQOkGmpxCO888CxTfL+nl2HHiSA0FT8qcT2i8YqIQJA/2BVCweBwpZAP2tBvAqKQV 3pjmUo7lewqWSFO0XghA8PDZHkR+usZDEd5/MUQdBOkNjwaRjWEJ2bsqreSkFb5hfXn/ 4eb4nuK+Tfp0Kd49m2NYVeV6lKvLJwd9tjt0UxXkdVmv2LHgDIeea8cX8v20w6ovtGrC e1xQ==