Re: [bfcpbis] Comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-03

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Tue, 30 October 2012 09:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3413; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351590207; x=1352799807; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IjnfYvQymaZxnE4eg0QsTfjZTjTwXkn2X7LNN68zf7E=; b=k64mJxEnfEXL4hLdH4G+H/6C4xUz63sKUWyhCoKelwPgg0Ba5o0whV9N 72mFOhJ7NGVPiglfF8BrbwVyYKJ1biBjTuy5BZrYL9Ypt/1aIZTV58UJF JqScQ27hmt7koYYzD73WH5lGMFGyDnFMDP48KFREvWwl2mvdBKhsRyo2M 8=;