Re: [bfcpbis] PROTO review comments on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-08

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=23507; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389727287; x=1390936887; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=SlHsQGwWlB+Fc3+33Sg3vHyXIJpqiDeGoMhEfhRkqQc=; b=Cz7W0kU9U1z8q6RWRGLzQQWA1fEXJOJLvCgtpnX1drPp+CqnpP9QVAH0 bF7Ohelb9yKYg6Pg0xhuY4uKP8T5benzOa3GCCKGThhBAedho7rqtQE9s nRPb48p3yzrq85FEDEdILgyy77zji+Xfh5WTxggLIpRBOLHgIZ3oSS7AT g=;