Re: [bfcpbis] TCP/TLS: Who is TLS server when the connection goes down and is re-established?

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Wed, 16 April 2014 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=XYg7JNvqfptcj19n78yg/zPIcxv/f4C0NLJJoa2HgpI=; b=SjwcYYZCcpLGRzVv1fszlErFFLTnacdG5aUeB3WcgCsb6tGaE4N+MgBTTTot3BGjwx PZJd135JF86GbnIwI8aqoEyUMu3UV5b4phMZv39yBte0BTR3lIVt3iRhDzee6GY5iDkr WTa8y8Ru4DNBtmQg/Obo6canlBEhn+j28ehZ4/rxs4V7s0nhHKei1Lu8S8rD8X0dflGA euDesLRN2fhtuhIUV3IMio/hnGkl90g0lBI5ti/up53s9n4cWtASO3jO/OYUKI1jMttG tbpPAbvDilGDYX3dAoa3Ctp90CyHcUrB34O6xoCLlDC/VhaTEfm33saAHt3Sl7yGmfiO TwaQ==
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C5FB1EA@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <52D7F766.8000402@cisco.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C642F14@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D10FE85@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <52DDCE70.1090707@alum.mit.edu> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D110ECA@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <52DE7FE6.3000203@alum.mit.edu> <CAFHv=r9hKoTsFJAeLTZ+fWZSvFncn1-==WPYdV8dR6EHtCki4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAFHv=r9fm3RsxbZ9+vRYnd-gCheK8iKo95xO_gkrqeFg7akJYw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D193AE1@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAFHv=r-ot4bDJ9MyC0eGst41oCFVxgpzxLgpySJP2wPxP_Ca4g@mail.gmail.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B13A243@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>