Re: [bfcpbis] draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 08 September 2015 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31994; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441734528; x=1442944128; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=dOqitXw7HL76A70fEMhEbnDamu9WPiRJhaW0nt6Z8nk=; b=S+GXLRernh4e5Hp1klraKxLcBn4qikDX/bV8ldfQ1em6MK6wYDFDnI67 UOC30/eG/wmV0el2pqtyUTSxOpjHLU+ixznyLhH0x0PPGUbI/PFFnhA6i 9W3oLyaGzK7SArVfXAXWKPiV+ByE0gtQ6lEOl9WZi6AWvy8+Q5UOMa074 g=;