[bfcpbis] TBD issue #3: MAY discard malformed message, not sending Error

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Tue, 13 November 2012 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1403; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352795546; x=1354005146; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=GWDAi6CTCiR8b5Jwp7vsi9fLsvHkX4MzMpUw7ENAN+U=; b=YEQcwrGGmWUFsGQ4VE4tsidGk81VpxqbWo2tLEJhhS4cwP6zd5mziCLH txU9IJO1Pg0KSK8vx6x/5AkN4bw0hekeNJrDETvjRm/kBFP01UYu8P7V6 ShRjs9c80dV7FJFyVEkEBlNIULhac+67SUQAesfL0hMwT00xa+mds+MHn w=;