Re: [bfcpbis] Status update on draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp [was: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis]

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Mon, 02 November 2015 08:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=65102; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1446452759; x=1447662359; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=oTC5VYmQpTer1y8wA/i2NupEzgO0yuCN44e1UdD6e+k=; b=Ut2xPcmpoQAuesYjeRTfR8FNTG37DO/SDWU5qZhdjBHYOKGWTb6FseFX 7TPPDqcdrB05DrKBmCa5c6AF8chyeBDdD1EYCoLqOqOBJQMyCA+tRWl3c whdfVPG2xyJsWWM7iMhcKSDJqU73dsLHed+U61aivIlKilk/OdP5SC5rl c=;