Re: [Bgp-autoconf] Move forward with bgp autoconf requirements and design principle

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Tue, 01 September 2020 09:53 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
CC: "bgp-autoconf@ietf.org" <bgp-autoconf@ietf.org>, idr-chairs <idr-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2020 09:53:50 +0000
References: <0d8841f4daf143439a237c91333744e4@huawei.com> <m2tv0172cl.wl-randy@psg.com> <6e6dca9ffe9b41839419715e1608ddef@huawei.com> <8d21cc950f784675a0f52fdf22f546e5@huawei.com> <CAOj+MME75tzRUm2PasSWfxSvEcO3tUix2fPHT=jm8wOjgXa0Hw@mail.gmail.com> <m2pn98ej2e.wl-randy@psg.com> <d5303a4df7834cbb9ed3c09831332b65@huawei.com> <ef565f58-c871-49ef-95c2-66cd5da62164@Spark> <78c33d9e-5e62-4619-a199-4de94ce6aae5.xiaohu.xxh@alibaba-inc.com> <23becae1ecb1499ab1e6de65bd054c2b@huawei.com> <CAHw9_iL=AGLGF4_y-ahgaSGq=+_W6b9axmBY-FeUfQuo41h0kg@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.108.243.143]