[Bgp-autoconf] Plans on IETF 108? \\RE: Move forward with bgp autoconf requirements and design principle

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Tue, 14 July 2020 14:49 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "bgp-autoconf@ietf.org" <bgp-autoconf@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:48:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.163.65]
Subject: [Bgp-autoconf] Plans on IETF 108? \\RE: Move forward with bgp autoconf requirements and design principle

Hi all,

Since I didn’t receive any feedback about the initial draft before the submission cut-off, I was not sure whether the current version can reflect the team’s opinion, thus it was not submitted yesterday.

I need some feedback about whether we should submit this draft when the submission reopens, and whether we want to present something to the WG on IETF 108.

Also it would be great if you could provide review suggestions or proposed text to improve this document. Thanks.

Best regards,
Jie