Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 20 October 2020 04:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j67djPEVbAIyj7PmqWk94iLvJsygmu3e4PCkG5Qv0cY=; b=aE6Z+nXlYq88W8MTdCBEiiReDN6uYk3Ol21AD0hermOm2kkF+p+YGf9r55UzbDRRN5 76b2AOxgnMyTHfHKianK+sfjrmnPSBPk0xq+h1Ol4oyt9h/uweOw4onlnIzDKAtKavAA GjWUl9nOZarph5Iyxu6CKTrk2EeUVkubSLqmIEKd/sCgyMOwi5Kv9ZBmLy5V0h60Hisl VLC91NkYojbn9DcDdeCJc4lRylgI9dI/BzmBS9ihPKK94Iz5os71GT593R+iKfmRD7V+ wn49Z2P1bBhwH4jFm+uIvH7SnJWZSHiGVvdinvrqnX01KB/peGkpDewKhNX1yDf17gOR bmBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j67djPEVbAIyj7PmqWk94iLvJsygmu3e4PCkG5Qv0cY=; b=G86lMALJZXl344JonbLsMA0ovJd5zjPRaKr0nH77hazGDxbsklMYjvGN3lhp1fSqt8 Ta9xsGxhBRyBBqL4+0VHZtvkTiXCB7ZhKOuVVz7xdkTLvTcgMNvm8zAWnBQltqybdeqg OQbyKyeninX6JvMcHadCgWQ4qmVS51jVuRCky/Rjk3QcjEizYDRlXN+k23X5gO1cs30q AU58Dgw7rSA7ebhviTnIHFCt04ZZpMi4zQeBVAaDx4rLVZ0EnRXaR5U+cRI7DdLGg2Vj P3WRURG/yYRm2t7seaPmlbuvL8nR4YAvhlRb8OEZLZfda+ZwmgwmWxYbA3p9QJ/VPYyA gLBg==