Re: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Tue, 16 October 2018 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sucwMPRWeuc4Y7xQSIObHP96kCGLBmpLTvKQAP1wz5M=; b=jH3ESFpLVID7u4MfiBZcUMWGkoPXWBRwgIUF/W8cvDh4SAtvXqgMmuwhySOGK1Byyx UErdqMhuGOhjHHlc/oKdwz2XcmI8+e6KUv/tDP4AmBlkJFHEmG70gLGwMfvx1Nbs8+6z 7THT2Wi0cay1iHZm4WeNady9vyIkZUfAWE10d78VUVEA9179rMSF7FnvudoqBv/GLhmM TqMJttbrzOBjjImTSjlkC8TLEHXoB7vEYjtlkt2dlz55uSv8q3e+K5jYjuIUQXHBUKcP X6jXdSkiLyRasA5mwGXIgL2qYqVQ6c6wrLmiNGb/3kZk8T4kSO3fpa7UgR8327ks4stt aRDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sucwMPRWeuc4Y7xQSIObHP96kCGLBmpLTvKQAP1wz5M=; b=aqIpJloHYiApgVzEVtKihw/304sm1KNDM8M3YuGmg8JyoUe28znk3HmFveWyLV4uqA tMeVylFjTiE4ls475Oj9H/q2lPaM/SxXyzp2zVL7920+AxAFakVOL18g11IbHeSuYxA5 PEmrrpXQk84FAuA7qWamlj2azJgsdx/UomjtVQqGJ5igrtXzta8gHE+PXm/nUgz3fc4n xfAu4NrIbKGJlSgeNaHbrakkYyMeFr6FwS2sJEhqWYSrEPxAii9cwaajec499o8ZAWlg arVygTJuE2yq/k75ZAGArIPsh2M5o56FSlDOVP9SwHKkQCOdxV5wZ8T5/gng8LzBNXFf u/PA==