Re: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-09.txt

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 30 October 2020 19:41 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 20:40:56 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: bier@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Bier] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-09.txt

Xuesong found some good textual bugs and lacking explanation wrt. to the difference
in dependencies against the routing underlay in BIER/BIER-TE. Fixed in -09

https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-08.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-09.txt

Don't plan to report on those during 109, unless somebody wants me to,
otherwise i hope we'll quickly get the IHR disclosure statements from the
co-authors, so she can go forward with her shepherd writeup.

Cheers
    Toerless