Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 23 November 2020 20:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zmhqpiT13Cl4AqrDhrlkjbNB9Wz2QUCjLz0sNg2NQ7E=; b=Oq6D12pSfqMrm8ycAspV+LH/HgSazruaPSG9m6j9eWTz/tyV6kEPMZ6lol/9FNIChC fT6y86eu5yqoZHLrjgF8M/vL2w269ovYT+sDKC88ufGevSlKBHqRJOhyLmRg/c70OZtc bK/d1yl2hJikiONm4sclI6Z3EiFwg5c3/ytwKEIKn5eRYwN4SYcMrACzmIftKSSZNDQh Hl6PZHFE05RDRN+cXXKrqUtsFMS1v0qQm0mEdvHPDwEy8U70uqeIB22FxCEqB17Sb4eG GDymqeZB5XLpRAng6iDj5MLYSG8j5BBKSxQ6E+CFc/K/dWbygivM8Hm82JsGc0aR8D+X vRUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zmhqpiT13Cl4AqrDhrlkjbNB9Wz2QUCjLz0sNg2NQ7E=; b=uN2J0k0yC9cFJhMsr7jqfRYa+w/oP7kCQt67zY9i4xb8oNBW4jhaVhiy7xmH7ZIHkt 506iIIkMSDZgK5RWJ+zuXRlQQBF2g7XOyR74aHqUaihVR1b/HIh83E7F9M0DXCc2L88i 7weZNj2+RWhPS+ejPfLQvtb4zUzPnd+RszK0shez9IDF0mwiExf3OrCe2KafihYrwc9V ThqSZidLd6NOsjuCS+d3kqg6Kw/KOUS8S77Pm4f5Xmno0lpGg/RqjaSOpyoAFSji8qIt aWHj1htFSWJEyRSva1fEagD5MUCtbuSYpqt/2dO/uQQnMyG0+9wzh7zZTaVHpslgG+Nz HJxw==