Re: [Bier] Call for adoption:draft-wijnandsxu-bier-non-mpls-bift-encoding-01

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Sat, 10 March 2018 05:11 UTC

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 06:10:55 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com>
Cc: "zhang.zheng" <zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn>, Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com>, BIER WG <bier@ietf.org>
References: <CA+wi2hO-zkwxVGbYKXWicqhfd4mBDP_WjmWzzg-iuqvReFu7ag@mail.gmail.com> <201803090845165214172@zte.com.cn> <CA+wi2hPqknQSFdqNHhuTzFWP2WS+nOASQjm1EZ6RO4-Mxgt_=A@mail.gmail.com> <20180309165820.GA15900@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hODPOiT8OHt=THBFuPDEiuWtQhkjqLSebjrLJH3qw0+kw@mail.gmail.com> <20180310005000.GA24341@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hPioyryzO3bwzJh=b1rOWEe7KtdG5R0Ss6QXbPphwzQnw@mail.gmail.com>