Re: [Bier] Call For Adoption: draft-zhang-bier-bierin6

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Sun, 07 March 2021 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=d2kVlztu9m3acsSAzPAvcGBaNLtRAeaYB/lL3bbbU4Y=; b=Ggt4RXKwrGKNHumyMAuXKSA+mFJWgdnPLk5kFWNfPAeCAs70UiQsNtGKdBj+qPryOZ 3dmyqRweVQTYvtM7UmHu3XYiC1nY098tUN+G4YcrTFdt2khze9OMTUh3+5b+nB9/9WGl P2op8+uwd6jm3IsN8B1DUCax3AE9PlVF1GHBTqymthNEWs/hRj+FgcdbcU3QLisHrDXz 97QYvPBxhrKKPN3AcpzhnnG1arnNCAXxI9Sx878mJfqGlkBf7XnRmzo5I+YoF9eUKq/h fqFyfQcYdmj6ltcWN1h2jdNlAIsAgjEHkhl2PA7Yq7FF6TNn+9U3l0e2C25ELvagz1OY 7Q3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=d2kVlztu9m3acsSAzPAvcGBaNLtRAeaYB/lL3bbbU4Y=; b=uG+VPrRiEqL1SlEFwpzwAx02c5BwUPUXrLfCn1FJXLAsa1UFKqM7p59J7/m+lkKhG0 tbGb51CH8Vb5JFHDPuqC9pj1EnHjO91583rZJfAn2JRhq9P/mhFQ/NtwPKIrrNXHbx2T obmftIgx2GjSPqgEk2ri4u+KWcb20dxPx9d3sEpvgpgUjyfMovCml5oi9hjzBozHG5kR QFL4BMLG+4hdYPIINCjzRmeKFzrEjhCNKZGMPdD9Ty9CnOC8l28sdMKFvRoxneLmw2rf g3k2LnDu4CHX19AxWiqVcnIv4Y75jliede1mrixRS//fR3+oJiAg5p72i9HFTVZodIzM B1Xw==