Subject: Re: [Bier] BIER WG - Call for agenda items
From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
To: BIER WG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:11:42 -0800
List-Id: "\"Bit Indexed Explicit Replication discussion list\"" <bier.ietf.org>

Agenda is posted as:

IETF 106, Singapore
BIER WG Agenda

0-Welcome, note well, status 15min Chairs
1-draft-zwzw-bier-prefix-redistribute-03 10min S.Zhang
2-bier-pim-signaling
3-bier-mldp-signaling 10min Bidgoli
4-draft-venaas-pim-igmp-mld-extension 15min Venaas
5-draft-nainar-bier-flex-algo-00 10min Mishra
6-draft-ietf-bier-evpn-02 10min Jorge
7-draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements 15min McBride
8-draft-xie-bier-ipv6-encapsulation-03 10min Jingrong

Send updates/corrections as they come.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 1:20 PM Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Time to flesh out our agenda for Singapore.
>
> Please respond (though I've gotten at least one request before sending
> this out..) with the name of the draft, the presenters name and the amount
> of time requested.
>
> Thanks,
> Shep
> (Chairs)
>