Re: [Bier] Bier chairs: please ask to publish draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-08.txt

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Mon, 13 July 2020 23:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 01:30:01 +0200
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: bier-chairs@ietf.org, aretana.ietf@gmail.com, gjshep@gmail.com, Michael Menth <menth@uni-tuebingen.de>, bier@ietf.org, tonysietf@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Bier] Bier chairs: please ask to publish draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-08.txt

Oops. Typo leading to mailing list not being included. Rsending

Dear BIER chairs

I have answered to Lou Berger, included his proposed Traffic Engineering text with minor changes
and posted that as BIER-TE 08 version.

In my opinion, the authors and the WG have  exhausted the work on this document
and i hereby are ask respectfully on behalf of the authors for the document to be moved
to request for publication so it can enter IETF/IESG review.

Thank you very much
    Toerless