Re: [Bier] draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 18 November 2020 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Na/za6zoqxzW6oXvNnoeqiY5kG++X4J/6i5YvDmy+U8=; b=qCRVHUgzrfcUxe3Ln49g5Va7QSuw+JlYh1fhJDsMjf1orrylYOC6m6sZEJFXwpypdj BXllhpodF2pmTXj1Led5AiIpN2xG42KAnCVv30U2CPaq8U80KRqGlWrw+BT35s9YANty sh159BMVxoPWjRdekprkeigus82NEjr6PegJl8/C+MslkzPXKw+lkJT3JUn3mkcx++v7 oJzt55+6Jk+BZsu1lFXRsTYpvhUMBOzOc1/332ne0UZwY1po/265Ncnler8iAztdLjPj W4amQzSarNN8pFUfpX+50BJ+mpIHZq3Q2PvESE5JbeJUvycmYu2AjYugCcW23kcv68Wl jJww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Na/za6zoqxzW6oXvNnoeqiY5kG++X4J/6i5YvDmy+U8=; b=gUhVSSPh+H1dExJFY2u6jRKjwpOh4tE3gQSA6xloSfB4sUvhRylfzmHVLK6MwGS40L WCqg9AaQJj3fJlrt/NYl33Xzl5J1ulncm3if8EYqhP5n3cL8oU4zplkAoZDX438oFhEz XEGSG81N/nxDNg830YyjxNjXNzUuJ1W1+rmHBesr5aNgkpBj0m7AiKpdTvrHt9s9K+Ng SU8kWfVuWuWHzQPXUpgyU6WkzDAeT5MXONO6rmi8pURMWBGiWRffaJZ582cDSuKRRc7S o+ju6NLHd6KEcNPGf1nzEtupcidkdDuY6yUrrzQpcn1pNZ7I+0OeeAaoYnOGSt8P/Q6y xl8g==