Re: [Bier] BIER rechartering

Xiejingrong <xiejingrong@huawei.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 03:01 UTC

From: Xiejingrong <xiejingrong@huawei.com>
To: Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com>, "Dolganow, Andrew (Nokia - SG/Singapore)" <andrew.dolganow@nokia.com>
CC: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, "bier@ietf.org" <bier@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 03:01:17 +0000
References: <CAG4d1rdCysU+qnb=9U9iaZ+UefudWYDmz=mNPSfhDPuWNQQHVw@mail.gmail.com> <16253F7987E4F346823E305D08F9115A99A14ABB@nkgeml514-mbx.china.huawei.com> <75B99477-17C5-4414-9B8B-01189DB72F62@nokia.com> <16253F7987E4F346823E305D08F9115A99A14C90@nkgeml514-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CAG4d1rev=UwgP=4Njc4o9GNuhfN3b8_v_xRL40WhKuwpKqW5Uw@mail.gmail.com> <5BA3AF36-33FF-424A-8EED-B460AB8B022C@nokia.com> <CA+wi2hNYaqWcS_dO28Cb_063taR+sBd-LEpytR6N_G1vKO+N9A@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.217.214]