Re: [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-multicast-http-response

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 24 December 2021 07:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jB/U8KOh2Y3V4E+LojD9IBrtA8SQkEDPuhIeXCa4Rwk=; b=j7Ojq7OPNh6Ef+eadhdly6+6/qQLxFhcRgl8hHS6aR+stRjXLd741yqbRICu/7hVHR 7nhXAcQMFnd0KYYQudAHoVUkVXUWm2gooOTxjATKdl1zKqQKcAV9Ph7GrjGVuZs8RQkg jiMfbDzFo7oqpkM5d/p6uPrryM9IAWOafRqt0FNmG7SqERWuyVuUp8T2wQNVPSm9dNIG 7svaJxka7TZjdMRnvvTDzCK9x/f0Fs041JtrmggKqkYDz0mAVdoN7wTVM3+iyR4/x4CS 3UCQ+/RqsjWJ0LTgIIQXugowwze/URyC92MiRizl0R6a5Px/wQZiuimmB8BNjdR6mX5J Hzwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jB/U8KOh2Y3V4E+LojD9IBrtA8SQkEDPuhIeXCa4Rwk=; b=J6d7W019ASQkeWOXU2l4qLHAdo59slNoIvgFV+jClwRafTY+UT91Qz56XDzbchNUAT NLjfFzGxRYMnyGujAx3hDZzmJ98UIrPEcjwo/s9WyW1oPKF69dS08Q2MSGJnIKjrXkqZ aWYxfdtucnl0vHX3VDYVLvGh9rOrU+QWemDd6+ZwJ7dapyNSInJwmLIBvJczzQBK9WEU nZSLJANSLDRWQuUqs5Pq4XJ7h368oh/lEFgzFxvVbKNLoDWGfhTIqk3PVM591FNZUvgz bYLLCvEfSJHeHqOCyntRm7MCPRQN7lmCNIQ2cfGk00gwWdbRbFTaN6tvzkjfS6Pe2u8U +NNA==