Re: [Bier] BIER rechartering

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 06 February 2018 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2kLsihfwoByKEhMiWTBsTFuWILz87ldCqyqWCvR9nrw=; b=E0qnwl0UrtxGQnwZvohxaB6Y8+I+YIMLCWwHj3L2nX3rCX15KupnUoJe+ieAMcRKtD VdwfvT83Bn8hMY22sFEilOH0U/mQ07JCe2iD9gfD154IwbZ1B+EZUiccDaS2to9uj7VE 60YjAUp9qttIrdgJbbCzeN3RcOWynqOTrWUmUTRoa4AoajfhSCgsJe4dWDRZNk6SuvK+ RE2vwbK4noUQQOWgBG6eZ/4V/P7EbHqO2qGxrnfzOjl+KMwZt+jTvBKyOkkJiYYd6UIe lEbaKJbpTPUBa09e3PZkOsDgUixnUU0SMDCqqhkWjho2r7X8j0QPdN7uv/O4SWC5mVR+ iCNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2kLsihfwoByKEhMiWTBsTFuWILz87ldCqyqWCvR9nrw=; b=JHcNopXM0RdO+5bPQ2HLiUgl8fIZg7wn9D0sSPFP1xiY8gUu+HIJOC0oL5kN6/X8Aj lKMMsobAyZGUdhjV96xC2574aKw0UPepLK+t0P/z7NbHKkGDqmgSdVgqe1er/5MYb4Nx LZL4RJuWIck/c0k6Yjjt3/8NBnpiTS53DFPz06VKm0VjkjRBcpNT0oUkWZW9P0+9Gj0u ULFdvAecf67BW2emcXijAFinmiSLJQ3G3WcfmDz4TcCBUAsNgKiHTOINrO3l1vnWJSsy rhvq9+0NT8cgSDhuZgsVIT43ljAjvJ1uLc6uJV0D21E9QmhoyIBznQdKpSJybeKJL+70 WBHg==