Re: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 21 November 2019 02:32 UTC

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 03:32:06 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: "Bidgoli, Hooman (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <hooman.bidgoli@nokia.com>
Cc: "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <mankamis@cisco.com>, Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com>, BIER WG <bier@ietf.org>
References: <20191024152401.GA24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB47454939E389C61D765EA35891640@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20191028080131.GC24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB4745D595FB417013F944018F91610@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAHANBt+fa_P8PDrczXEwYqMCNtoU3_pzFZA2UYXdr4aoU57W0g@mail.gmail.com> <20191029201944.GE24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAHANBtJEDTeCSAfoT001Xf63qjca+UyNnJdhQeopX9Un-t14tQ@mail.gmail.com> <858419AA-2E71-43A0-B49C-D71D27F2AEE6@cisco.com> <DB7PR07MB47454406E2566F21FF23FCAE91600@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <DB7PR07MB474504EBF3336D955240FF7791620@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>