Re: [Bier] BIER/IPv6 Requirements and Solutions

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 24 September 2020 05:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=j8AmftCDhRZuL7CIeJDKMNgBdxOHGaC+aF32V1AVlQs=; b=Icuob9ZtaJ6/MHJDvftMQbThhsGe/V+hWflud+9uy10nC2Q+E9167WB91M2dck6Ysc Jy8rXEw4r8jUelCtLYhZpIXQELbGhBSACtVColdli5o0vckC1PBEnAHRyMBO/d6THgxb t+tPfc3ZFzEHhHmOKZUM/0NkRwLYGogOpWCOf2ydr61bCEw3iodqt0/DxbJEAvXT7lhx m6NFrpBuPUNrhaPr1/ClG55lUtPOzTB4otPHiN8ZHiac1pBjD4y372ZOTGZmF1AtAF00 LEuxIAqI1UfQdFNC3TgnriiJL5/l/ZKKjX45cO6mUJAe4y2xelaGsSkCJexEwe63NWrZ xruw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j8AmftCDhRZuL7CIeJDKMNgBdxOHGaC+aF32V1AVlQs=; b=LKHqx+utZOqudMo6MNyGnwqMIJrc+9boZsYReRqR6ztBS4fXGaJcTTFc6cjAilH8ep FeoGhQybvGjja4QKcC4sgumxKNDVgPF3564Ixm9502SIE3E5LtAfaa0bxm5O+6Eis3Sc vRcYrSBUvoblYJPSJvvWsWO6MxMf3viTWbUI2Prv/ygCTV3skL5zmJ4sPGprtFB1zShv NVzwftfYNhlkLo1Wj0DPEb2m+w8LQD+ghFsp/YluNFyyn5bDqoh9JU2Fs7F0ARwYwHgQ EtxCKpwdup2wFJAnsKf2Bzj4WD2uXZDjxAl6BUWAsU5RhU36LsizqBMXgJcaKrkahnwo Hw4Q==