Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

chen.ran@zte.com.cn Mon, 23 November 2020 09:44 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 17:44:25 +0800
From: chen.ran@zte.com.cn
To: hayabusagsm@gmail.com
Cc: bier@ietf.org, bier-chairs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

Hi Gyan,

We have updated the draft based on your comments, the link is :https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-09.

The main update contents are as follows:

remove RFC 6952 & 3631 &4272.

remove RFC 4271 to informative references

add  RFC 5440 & 5376 to informative references  and add 4655 to normative references.

we have just  requested  BIER-related BGP LS IANA codepoints,If there is further information synced to you.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-lsr-ethernet-extensions/ is the basic draft and is very important to our draft,so we would like to keep this part of the content. We will try to contact the author of the draft-ietf-bier-lsr-ethernet-extensions to update.

Best Regards.

Ran

原始邮件