Re: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

Nabeel Cocker <nabeel.cocker@gmail.com> Sun, 08 November 2020 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=skUoTDZ8v9dLHuFIlRIqg7keOH71LWZFp/XD0emgtqA=; b=GoDucWU38qXlcLIctxoz5UvY+f8g6PjmHQac/5yWdHz7mBZ9bwgTT+kYCPlNvWnpNe K2yYu/T/0FxuFvDrTwl/ANUNRl3ppGzpXEI07XLjo9+W1R6jCgQtfnsWcsrrqoH7EliY GUkTAZVaqFwGekyV1D9l+k6XgnM06rlcdjuNIW0j2k4VCV9uY2NlRDyJLOXi2MvhBirD /j4r/xUg+n/YAKkT3nHG6DDIZLPBIzuRCi3PoobMMtrYiipg/mVQK/rmArgWGT2rOdUU IZRy0Vlul3KeoXVNjfuKFiDVACo122s2nDLpMCCMiD1J3gfupql0Yzr9jt7EEPwdL3yb AQTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=skUoTDZ8v9dLHuFIlRIqg7keOH71LWZFp/XD0emgtqA=; b=kezpME/fnU46G9CElNRGwpWxocP+BLNxyocodvQCW7S+R7DIYUzv5QKqoJFCC+eEd1 ggdtaPexM1f+AsjXq7xlhS38EFfwpozqQknoGtpsuQdm3FVmJNS1q37FblIi348y7/Bq Srq69bFM7F4GIQwaIhNZ9izB6x8w7/nEuKRuHIjTL1vv4ZeUJ64JowiAvPHlhcxslWS1 3rPFPvXVHd3xDhEXfitK/BCMo/8BRBtRu53ydM09J8+9egHLV54esz39jGtk3OFxoQUq wLKVrslCNMcEDhrRJDCnqDR9CfU3ORmGEHH4kojaRPjC9KQN5cyvQz9039CYp6+ay9TK a2pg==