Re: [Bier] WGLC: draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Fri, 31 May 2019 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=qAVCs4YhN4a116KTz01CdZPfJH0PTeiRBxK3XePRRtE=; b=Owl66czAxq/eT+dEERyCdAHrzwwtQFSfWrgoCxQTqGii69IAOGnBFwdeLIaeacZyjZ zSmrNDcLs9j3wcL+lT/cUXMtmcKd4Pg1xtvCarznYt3QkTNqhfDjma+F2iAjCkv8cHAy hEZIi344wrSafSAmY61uUkKe7Qh/JljLQqdthnOOK543MSF2XDkyRvKMzd8i3qCJt+IJ gr772LXTHHKkdz3cBR8C76WEHgR3eYbaw5ymy3mEArkZjjoO+QxWICHHQqJVBQcqkMbs oOQponbGhiMBLDoLu88q+EIN2VXz+64I616Oyo6K83zJ6AFcEKqyLxYdTltxZapjA+tx 1Erw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qAVCs4YhN4a116KTz01CdZPfJH0PTeiRBxK3XePRRtE=; b=A1ZUvIW1STPalJieT1z1M6g295Y8LhUjGiU8H0zqXaU0thmNLQEKc+QihO7+EJKQCk y641DBL1DrwqL5hwS6jN0EVfIx7LiCarzYsHV5VL3Cco7x54rAgch3cneUrL2SxjlPNE sxpcGMU7aosydmhGqiTyfDep+KFrKMEJDUDCVE7C+iI4zPbyT/IE7xuu3lmEL6GYxo8A N8gsFDYn5R8wPPRX6+e8i4LDowUE9AeC9aaiGbHUXhAO4PBdJMWWIr0FjCZmpHsY1ErQ 6Rrkd8QIfhei0vHDdSkbRpO+a60EuJgp6ME76O11SZQXA15p82F1ddq0wPW9uAA40d9c 35wg==