Re: [Bier] comments for draft-zhang-bier-bierin6-04.txt

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 March 2020 21:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kf+/0Sk8juuMoiqzJyUV23Q9ppodYD0VVctoSk/1Dcs=; b=Wr8Z2IMq0UMi6pVFNNK2yGC8DKvowZSpVhQubRO8RtASpMZdfh7OrizIKttBG8wuJp nTyXM3/2PzbTLv20yZboZAblh327byO51b7vF7rEKX/hn3C15mGG8gmO5458ccWYTmZ4 oroXcMqIc1lczRtjXllCJui484d/+tAjZG/wroGnIfFo6wkpM22csFdGZaNb57oahpp6 khltL/UNNR+aRrkmalc9d+mLDDMvuL4HxFt/8ndOsVEqUpi+U+GoexawuDO5ga2tldDj l1u2W3cZd38AubsxdhB9a2IClo6mMKCbCn0oBOj+tnmdM6nzZvHzZ404mr7bioRPNhkh NqpA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kf+/0Sk8juuMoiqzJyUV23Q9ppodYD0VVctoSk/1Dcs=; b=fcWfxjKdnxBP7YzZp3CtIN/0mgnegx+1stsLyot0WpB8OdLX0Jnh6H+AYwUq5ng+ec U6KVD/Y1sgJ4nFixfmCv0cSKFk63r1+aNeW685zi4X1FRNdEvETl6H+c3SR0uMjppayn h0aG2TNJoSDsSzVY4qP1lz+n9FPlwdch3nvnQC/Cu6o5I5RwlQZoVF9O7SB6UvWPROMo 4/zrfwXZoz0xdLXEF499qUljPkXnXf2cdLDhScgT12jYgp+3YjHaX7JUHQ+vKe1R5SSy osPxg8tVKNGv/JeT+bdDepxCQ7oGqJshDSxtKehwlTnNz+EzrcdtqxVlkSzCk2OuMq8Q 3MiA==
References: <20200312042429.GA12383@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hNnxOXwqGCrTdXPiZD-jK=U0P6uuWwY0=mir21F_yrfLA@mail.gmail.com> <00788CA2-6F96-4AC5-BEB5-218C94AEC456@cisco.com> <CA+wi2hOsRhz5Pxyj2Oo0fpDpwgbCfoTwn2bRd-BSKMtJeAgFww@mail.gmail.com> <20200312190230.GB17570@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CA+wi2hP5dNzWxpH5C_mXk3B0cYLeuSYdv=MLWxLdBU5Pja=fbw@mail.gmail.com> <20200312202909.GC17570@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>