Re: [Bier] AD Review of draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-09

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 21 May 2021 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LtvapuyXiBFjUSBHDVl0/mPkNx/bb292saiLwgAlU/g=; b=fO50PsYRIFncE54geij3hgFZ8+NzW5ZS4Ga5DIycWr/aTciYJI2uFDgcUf6YrhRe2Z Yd+zd7kHvsQ9YxUEkYpLZP8y9bw6lSxiPFExbdQKNZYCmdElCRvFDmjh2tCFWxR80Gma RhywoOqOO5cU+rzbe5ne2mz8HPUUMUGedACU4d3CKuNvREDsLBomq/F32CDnzD7qM+Z6 6ILZifA+uPBfE0cI1hFVTSWBgQyuRrRV16/9dwjLi9ca2qsgM62CljLAsRB+vR/yR1F5 R5nSb5xktWM62z78+iZ6iRzkffWoyGodiFPjWaz1+vMeuviQ9J6GUKNMOBPRE0jXOI4I 97jQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LtvapuyXiBFjUSBHDVl0/mPkNx/bb292saiLwgAlU/g=; b=eTuBR43QX5tnyXsvDSlLNcK8x0ddwkFWq9Pfa79FN1fxuQfW4ILqKTZIMfFiYPdFO5 EEtbE1Mn58EYUHQSWfYXOEwtByORVBmd/h1p/F8txR9L68xbDdKvRH+2G3tqI8AJqX2y OtUzKlt+VQlnP0kgVGpCIlCPZnHlmdIdg4YFIgMspvWIOhTwchUcyrW4WbpvlYByioKg J6hJFchmSu1iS6d4zI/nOAAufq4dHZ64eTkAVJ9i705suMzq2em2v1QAls6/KvICfQsv +pqPU1URmmJ0w8Cr9W40HEGfXZ/KufGYPh/4IIgAGNJ3En19sVcLzPzSDZ014Q/dC60p tN5w==