Re: [Bier] BIER rechartering

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 01:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HuVO5f4h5ld3q2HK4Jsg6t9nJfo2l2LCReuFmeXG6XQ=; b=owimB7pVZBMIaqZ0gKGA5jhSwdM5MlifzK4alcSestbHuuzzdUIBx4InTbobYHQxjF 3wqywo4A5pG5znL4HKytPhcOOOANfeiH79TmS9XD5nmxw3CnIiZ0cUXnFv9hSD5BuXdQ PuQhtMhJjYfIBEPanEJEWddlPD8wEqRrlhrxxt2iwdzxLRwDYlQQ5z0jvd3tHS4Zgix/ /gxI3n+nEOWj5OQhpAD8Zuv3feRVYK/v7v6eAZSEtKaTxxEfeH3PajBYGRmPVXbi4dVc iZEFgjjL8MeMh9sU2FPLLCBl064dvDFPkebB+daSJlCgVS/YKdZFZdksx1FpjjZf/S/M P+Sw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HuVO5f4h5ld3q2HK4Jsg6t9nJfo2l2LCReuFmeXG6XQ=; b=jzsYEVoW1KyJ3niIqxlMA68hEW1nPDfDiBQi3nkKdcMKH6PGZPvjKNUVusZyGT2OIE W/VWnmUfLM6+oPPRK9f8AF4ofU4UZ8jfD3UZmf58N2xIHFAGe1iNnyTL9PTYjOSYsXxE bhLv8Q0MOcCj1QbM1SRN/VDWzCVFfi3YHxNDjbJwbFf/af0T6UUUXHW6Y/BaLz46SwB1 yqQ83jVhM4/uaFEMU5vK+QWuWIeNr/MXMogwUnIBFWc13ZajJDvOb5HH1MK2CEU4pHWD WWhrsOypZ2zM8eizFwB3WGtOWkT6EKugy/yJrRR69vhY/NigQB8euW3Y85+tVm08686J QPyQ==