Re: [Bier] draft-ietf-bier-ipv6-requirements-09

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2020 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=W62SQ3Pa3unQlF/H5qJz/v+v+w5fYXtRAnfXB9AD2lQ=; b=INucK0H3XbepMs1oYdRbzUEJmSws1DhTOvKq4bkk6/7NIqNpwRC2ZM+c6nqNQPrKnI fwm7f1ocn+djffGerPmCuKC2nPTD7tTRmwSShV5EM9mTGd7Oypo1ZYUiw8fnTdL6cfyU 3/gss4JNLvkseC984v6lhPEA49u/24XMqD3OmEtCHlJRM2Xc4x3ruoGk7Fv1xQNxXHbh 4NPdQUbhcy20NFPR5aL41fKkhF02VP4hTfYhQW2us6rwlQY5lRHLi8Flf4B+4J0WJ+Ss HFEJ1IfOXarw+JQ68r/fuipnZtbuadcjRw3c0yAANtrqsGuBMMjSQoYmPQLlMGJET90I xbTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=W62SQ3Pa3unQlF/H5qJz/v+v+w5fYXtRAnfXB9AD2lQ=; b=JOVAHE5SXHHmpd04nlR36E0QKg7EiFAiaGjr4dMOP9hpD2bNtmz0H6AeG/3YdyNXUB inSXJNcK1z1iMIthey9OZ3zlF8icoJ3exSPWTEW2Fvf0Bc1qf2rOdSL6XJw7Y5enObm6 hDNQFZrJnPZjW60OxBw7pxeZx8tKm1R1INrbD7dUuZjXCH1Ju+x6Gjs/1+F3B4ZmEjwJ aOADV4olRx6PXus+GESCKQ9x7MvjmtAlMIsXFUwPtJKVUneLQg6eRwleSzy5IIbQZI4+ e0YOG28LuuxCYpXMcxJ1lzQN2V0+P28w1A6mGJinTSQ1QNPZHMKPdRE5qsqe1EQ/t4PL GADw==