Re: [Bier] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-bier-ospf-bier-extensions-13: (with DISCUSS)

Jeff Tantsura <jefftant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 15 March 2018 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=dg1X/EljB9qs+mnX7lInyNAQXMSOwLTN0Zl206moOR8=; b=BhoVi05hqjfN8oj9p5VI58W1Ax5lXNB8NS2El09ZYjTWFhsLde19gcPzWqTZQXkPix rCzKCW0NZbIZ3bxCj9JPoHvY5OcvQPfAdJYU6TiD7RZRG1ptlTQEcSs1exf3JbOpvNdT a8uyGirpRwpcsQeM1+gLrfmoW6RIS93TmLrTdBn7eFNuGiTh8pcVzYYvqJaAsMUYp05h aBE3lcm53tqvr9oyGHGrQp1ejkQZotY5LSlmvGxN9sjHqhrObE+EEr/jPe8+W4E7d/T2 c0pX+CsoPd/jI8LgqdqhC+1DqzFJYn7B0VtTJVbm9GlosLoJXX4pABu+W54DWLCQ0iDX ixEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=dg1X/EljB9qs+mnX7lInyNAQXMSOwLTN0Zl206moOR8=; b=nKsouvA3CPljs7mc7jlcxL4Q9bPmfLBXNiNmG23N3mF3ShK6xWyjrR/63KHFPb6seA 6lKHlQu4uVGrFz11RM3bj/MBPMh+ikG7ChlSWak+Hq2SC9gF7DJQzRo//cywLbgmmsib QjuRmxOZF/354cJXcV4mx0yf+YwGk/KehHUFcTR0fycYpZeEqyPDONDO9hm82D1Bm/yw UCpz4w9KiN9kcZ+lB+YqZpBiCDYWklCBb49zF7hLh2YOA5Z07vKKWbxfQKsV0c9x4Z16 Xj+GAPFRLBVtVOPjbBE7/B55h+7GYSjnuuyHMKtmUvVcubLICpRK1ex8LFlAPwmLltOL Ca6w==