Re: [Bier] WG adoption call for draft-chen-bier-frr-02

peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn Wed, 31 March 2021 10:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:35:55 +0800
From: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn
To: menth@uni-tuebingen.de
Cc: zzhang=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org, gjshep@gmail.com, bier@ietf.org, zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn, michael.mcbride@futurewei.com, huaimo.chen@futurewei.com, bier-chairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Bier] WG adoption call for draft-chen-bier-frr-02

Hi Michael,

You capture a point that can be optimized. Great.

I agree with you that there are various implementation ways. For example, one way is that the first outgoing packet is sent til the received bitstring is walked completely, that is, before sending the first copy, we can combine multiple outgong bitstrings (steering to the same link) to a single outgoing bitstring.

Look forward to the merged draft and discuss it further.

Regards,

PSF

原始邮件