Re: [Bier] ipv6 requirements draft call for action

Mike McBride <mmcbride7@gmail.com> Mon, 16 September 2019 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Au2KSKpIcMLEb+fqWGbkTsfBmn3I/81NcmYtPJUL6s=; b=CfHZ7OXTgJ5mlMkgrwg2F+d9fTCDN2zXd7O+W0tVO/gXv4wqSP6AKeBRz5cCcQtl9P f5VS7oViThHbJyrVp1Vp1sB7Ysx9jXbC/CUUU6Wbg/plrFEb/82cv0vtBpA5Stv3HAMp YyHT6gFKoJ/L6+lAL+adgp04m4762WqbXJgrZH+/SHwrX5mL4xxtguI3S0ju3Oaah+kj 5KkkWgqR40Qk7rJv96irVKjRmxTRavixJjt3wOk0p49Y4qF5ypNGF9gDGKXy3bvWDOV0 XA/fEIo5Z1ydu7v+hMTXmSmaly2+P+/JWKSlMCn/NSb0pAtuJnzzVp5RnHGyG4VkG471 GS+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Au2KSKpIcMLEb+fqWGbkTsfBmn3I/81NcmYtPJUL6s=; b=IEme3g26z7z2p601xWxfW40xm3BNVaGMSeUXG6rQdi1MEX2AoPpdel+KD80nFnqhq5 Oj/HUyUBJuy5dyReSv8fIsufvdCyZP/yQ6GcXHngh3lm78hZCNEuY3JYv66gxLrBFau2 J5xjXXX5v7lopbp1oI/LHz1K0HsN+0hfUMQdv/Yehoc2id4BvB89Taoov402zQwZxRH9 tPkcVU2B9jn8OVveBrb3BF3dZgVwqzlcHj7IM0bL9Zc55OaGPDkJod+ubrF/vv/SaY4O i4dbRUzcAM+Y6Tx0kMUYqdbo8IS9+01Y3G3qqj/NnrBlZhTLvDqUrhFXxDE/E2EXGUtk oFTw==