Re: [Bier] AD Review of draft-ietf-bier-te-arch-09

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 July 2021 19:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8+Ore8GjzImyJfIUDtQTG5SmbbI7JfY+JSQPAG5YxYc=; b=cSIBambLvse2adsejmGDx5TAbH3ts+tiraTPtkFT7Kf+kbkkgqhNy5prSyqgwoj8og fX8nCRQgc7Pt4hQYdMVnb60SA16Jw4oOpifUVnpJlFFN0SokZ2Q6x6yGsXbMBzkoHqp9 b4QWuJFjZSZ5zymX1jdKSDccmMHySg0boAyLjBZwB0AmxKrSldu7HvfjK21JNjudXzMj S3NyE4q1KaUchUYtrhipEbQkDgrb8h1tmPUbxz452tYIzQelrgFvKe2T8CpYZYIoZ76Z 4OMgtBEUL3TbIDYyaoMHzxRoq3+JX3fdl5F0AIuXeKWIhZT+XfOh7S+V7sVn5WLqnel8 VUrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8+Ore8GjzImyJfIUDtQTG5SmbbI7JfY+JSQPAG5YxYc=; b=KGg8+ZLSiH+JHG+punDscqTvAOaePbk44lGZ0IPEt71s1XQWiTehdYYkVgjzVBnsHN PuMyF8EGNfxrFqtkw4xJlTCUCxAZmEz0a0AP1ElS9+IeXtAbN4Ti3fIjntyYDxnroggu 7go8gbWVO/UXnwQRWnY5COPTB9R8qLicpIKQi+F2FG14Hs0AHCPL76Uujhl93D7ILSbc 8XYyJxYzFaPqo8Zdn1pREuxWtH+3CabhaicOvyWm1Dh0uPAwhP3I7fCTEu03PKx0kX2z ysKGzBvga3wMiReWqKxgWB7J4uxjNzN55KQBqI+XXNfsKfRY/qXRGnhTaZDZDMzlD+ex Ct6A==