Re: [Bier] RFC8279: Request for authors to update RFC

'Toerless Eckert' <tte@cs.fau.de> Mon, 28 June 2021 23:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 01:27:25 +0200
From: 'Toerless Eckert' <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
Cc: 'Greg Shepherd' <gjshep@gmail.com>, 'BIER WG' <bier@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Bier] RFC8279: Request for authors to update RFC

Thanks. Added to reading list.

given how you have named this -pce- (and not -bier-), it will not show up automatically
on the BIER WG datatracker list of associated documents. If this is
meant to be read by BIER folks, please ask BIER chairs to have this
doc associated with BIER on datatracker (few clicks for a chair on datatracker!)

Cheers
    Toerless