Re: [Bier] WG LC on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bier-pim-signaling/

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Mon, 09 December 2019 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3N44rcRpXViBQ8jDezuOzlvQTyHCLnzizKO5REXwHmg=; b=MZUXnu0NvPfqa5SuVAn1zuUbjyxtv8Dl7WwLrqjLXwXwTSw0XMA1GrD8XJeJLZxhA1 AVJ7czquuVE+l4Q39eiIT7Ung4X8HYWfd03ywrLoi5XgvBzbU/M6mF765df27uKpo1SF HRJuaeabVdcwfU/q4RPi3V78VLAEoWATp9AwjBpSJ3+osd0BXVzY0p1gwkQHTmXM57je N+6hthfhoQ2mvtGBbUBDNAEZ3NlQ+LY92J4+x780DpNz564/agp5X8+NU//mB8Lubf5w 3zH1phqbtQtqisyoD+FFJQWYtgQ50EK88edcCrRFQmD3Y0/sEGa0L9H3rNX6NKSPuqpC XzgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3N44rcRpXViBQ8jDezuOzlvQTyHCLnzizKO5REXwHmg=; b=jzYTHocfRiJAzxAlBk7Vf8U2bHzR/RFTYgQH33VhgmMHP8GAcp72flv4ZJFe56LRRZ iHK4DeMIrxHIgTTLEh0wyCw3Rc0sFN/1jNLhsBcUVk31uq3b3zHOTsSH3RfapQxZkFNl ALf5i28xPrND9eJeLobGKewiRHWB3BRkJ5f9RZgD3YtSf4anb0xgBNyMAydYasy55PKw 8CoEAGIe687WVW/vL9XnqhvHm5dBaarsbRqwob2qSji2yUj3NGn1H3ceev22hM9LFDZr AX9iaSRB1LIsW2KMdBaAuXKetFYV0vR9fddeRPyw1q/V9SsbKXkVMoFEuVpmrAnxoMLi +SKA==
References: <20191024152401.GA24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB47454939E389C61D765EA35891640@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20191028080131.GC24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <DB7PR07MB4745D595FB417013F944018F91610@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAHANBt+fa_P8PDrczXEwYqMCNtoU3_pzFZA2UYXdr4aoU57W0g@mail.gmail.com> <20191029201944.GE24806@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAHANBtJEDTeCSAfoT001Xf63qjca+UyNnJdhQeopX9Un-t14tQ@mail.gmail.com> <858419AA-2E71-43A0-B49C-D71D27F2AEE6@cisco.com> <DB7PR07MB47454406E2566F21FF23FCAE91600@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <DB7PR07MB474504EBF3336D955240FF7791620@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <20191121023206.GA37374@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAHANBtLcbhbmF+PxPLgqRpP=j26pLO7Oy+ch2Vq_Yn9egSrhug@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB474557A3AA282650E415D14991450@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAHANBtK=2_sPqkQFOJV+7XHeWPdOe6HkmVSs+kJ8kN+J9iJujA@mail.gmail.com> <DB7PR07MB4745580236D132E27EB4DEF691440@DB7PR07MB4745.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>