Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 03 November 2020 21:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Wt62GPuU1lXobuJNignZwACXi/pLk7iFcnUQBLwRluc=; b=attqv/BvDL/jaHy3ioWpaPaOckCNxMQV9aTImV/cyq2LTSkrehEEzQ2vudMvuvyF6/ 1Y0+z+TAlszlQZnk5GXmprKOafsmuh3+IW/njVeaHoejq9jgilqNK7lqjOCsBN6pKwcJ HhrDRlmZ9eaGJRcSFdOs4KXNsPxaZYJtAdy/5FY0P98wNuz6ZIevCnh9cFOi84geov0h 0jpZL4zUe1aKmGrk+lnwlOxAJoltDNEfqqT1e59PL1Nc/4AKBFZ4BE8u6wK9rCuG9wBy yDgbnZjv5+IWMwXaikt12LwEU1IuEUFDE8F1vy7YbdJnKrRa2dnx/TZ6dhl1OVexPMY4 eU9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Wt62GPuU1lXobuJNignZwACXi/pLk7iFcnUQBLwRluc=; b=cHXUBr8mbwahZzP38ssMhLVeqfekEUcklnhlcPDKgKKk4fvRoPR6QyVV+ILwix9qSD LOTOJ9O3FqHgYLVFAiIp7NhJhrDd/Bc4XDR/BRQflSk+tYt0CozzWDF22QbNKrvoO66w cbfoWomNiEWHN5kK5FCnQHbQoh9WDVe/HYU9PzPfb+uDqVrkm+/v3ImPaFcRssbZ8miY UCTj3dsJeorX95Q84YMpxxPg3zs5KwRuXzAta7zPA2EAaGgeEzyHr8lCxheC/BGShbws LfsUrDlkoIozS7pqsxLVQtDDjczZAbPm6308+jJvmCbFOkZCTyZ3qhv9VXCKtBNOwd2N uF6g==