Re: [Bier] BIER/IPv6 Requirements and Solutions

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Thu, 24 September 2020 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=519XKfheOWy4tlGEPIbZda/LVl5YNECPZWdsHIO86tM=; b=fdQQp8bxw72H27nlLqyao4E0rMu4tTqJsm2CT7BgPdo3qqe8aNWfrsioCfImycFALp wruufnQBqwJ3bCfCq1IwyZwmWPLfk+XGzUCNvpRcI5vkGXJUchwNECCc7eYhZ/C/8hXB QLbK9iAmBPPmSKQJqDF56OuhVxG56jIGMBmFQhTLo489UPEclTXVqRgxqW+/k5P7JYx6 24Ddn+RJLOfNGE1jx79IRBHLxzAFtbhmBkMPISQpAqjs/TCzF1o8cvMrd1RwKN78cac4 8IpyuLp0H2b/CRyFWkaS5oSEViY4Ha19nnkxvQIuYBIqSfINge3+uHnxp8SM6EVU2UGk tgPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=519XKfheOWy4tlGEPIbZda/LVl5YNECPZWdsHIO86tM=; b=lvn1KO2AS/I0ArxV5o+MTq9zTt0q2N4GxrW9FjZ6kDz8R5dChT/cMWv7TfXtWPPWH8 DkWu7kkp3Zt7fHT68CqJjlLGgHDU206xpLEiohUAxTeenWnV76aofZl/rb02p+SwZCAf Q6dZsrBsuvdbtn6feZGSpFVotYMXHx4dENeDqNy+vEUjNhxP7Cqzq4Smuz3ifK7OecIO niS1yQgYvnIAP7TCo41HDFASyWwH0vV2x/BnV2C5L5E0HwDVcUVPmwbfWicuAyyhr6AA rw0wWcGy3weF/R/xQvTRNfh+nY2JjkG2fA2+ewbEVOKU0goRwqDQLKsC2yFpF49tOTBq TJjA==