Re: [Bimi] Thoughts about MUA/BIMI

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Thu, 11 August 2022 17:54 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc; bh=jbck0PfO9m9f7aoHvtyETAbTqX0HQXc5mYlBxoqnVrY=; b=Nfe4PfzIAFZlH6sWpYvkif88ro4Y5sWB5r4veyW4lcIowt/wPeArJV8Cr9eVFnX9Ej LnsmVE/8sM3mcWZpRAX3oh4XdyjUuu4lZy7RCOLONgZnwUouwM9Um/Pl/fVN9gohT95J 3jwZDSK4PlWkRRvGCgGafpJnONiPFPXaxoAd87YHtUjcts42W57sQK8rfOMGqf4ATEPk wxeASv30bJ93L0F5ClIaeUevZkGz62i8j1k5zVPHKQjYkhurDTnDcNbiDsI2RNAaJS8X EFEpCi6a+fsod8pfpku63bT2lU+sxRsZM04OxSNKxXfp7/VMdrsvzOZj9gkcxZpwBPEf GqKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=jbck0PfO9m9f7aoHvtyETAbTqX0HQXc5mYlBxoqnVrY=; b=qhkHj/Z/WP2WjLeEy11sn/vDLgsdA8emJUaVo5qt4XHIkVejcXy+718pc0tzctBkdz yLoK3z9w4+Fgk5AFTxD2cmNiS53rwtUkh042u3ko5bKddiE0WVYfISkgVuBTpAc886Fr 3jKC+/TOD2BlRBiwniggonccyfr4QZ9/8tLu4mU5H9Y3Wig00lQtXpY9g+Qv0EsOpuAI EF35AoNKG3IqCAstl1aM3R0F/2Uedtl4yZXEhalxd51So/gR3t1nCAi1q9w1vl+9NrEb e0kBzBpZBSDIlwjTHNGT4VikPO0zHg/ZViu7YdwfyAHp/6Hy2cIv9vpk7b/O40jteZtN Nk2A==