Re: [Bimi] Thoughts about MUA/BIMI

Todd Herr <todd.herr@valimail.com> Thu, 11 August 2022 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc; bh=bR5CBAYreQm1p3P0nlAdfje23XxofnpAg/dyTlYMZTk=; b=Uu/PcqCtGji0NSc6enDgkfWuJhsQWfWZ07UyttOj+vMVbOYFhFb8GbKEMbc6lrQSg6 UH54+GgNzswSoonh0F/htWzCC14A7vYzO0ziE2uXS7pWjyDIOKruthR+ybrxPEusEXYx dJMQXiDu9qmcfuOTyL39Ga4DhPF082E3bLR2dkF1pj/U7wtEWm+TQY4xPGtlVBTcw5pu i1yKZPG89EAzfjRFSCx7H7FuoWHStEaXxTNu2aWuotHzxInUhsk9MoBmk0K55quKiRe+ BSBK1ogt3TqIOVfFNj1Q07+3o5H5dDKf+5hmc5UN6UDfq0hOD4g2hrYyyhAw2u4DkZTM TnZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=bR5CBAYreQm1p3P0nlAdfje23XxofnpAg/dyTlYMZTk=; b=k6Jilkn0Jt8uXDfB7jBq/SvW1/EDzvgTQpIImbomXZgCtru4x0plzEDCM/l7/1tkkO dE+lHJS81yYqpMz0N1/EWdsN1ePZ7rVEAx9FdgqObldnKyje9THJU0IPufznj+Shop1Z hinQBtrTzyG0w5gT4Xz3Wzy6CrB+ai1DMC22lUSsnlY9Qnd6R3Xn79dtQOHrJ7MO5HHg 6mDBCqHcCUn3LW7Ku/nLU9U+HcuIywRSYEbNeoLm5JUPvakDId03KJSv2CzbVBzgaK7a aOu5Z8n9ZMmG9r8BwHLUmY8GFMVnXD+G8W/2R959ZK1XXLnuJ4WEvCi/Y5N3CW1KhARf ogYQ==