Re: [BLISS] AD review: draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-06

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Wed, 02 March 2011 18:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=S1RsFeyCAoaqm4bqYHKQ245k0XGarywmxXudnSvbGjk=; b=bEqAvNRH6HH1vHE+U/UYC4iYc5KqmKWWr9mIOHTOEaF5eb9bfkdhVC7FVcmrL5OMof AK6fvvemeR50jXyaoA1jA81ZvNVlXeaKtV33JhmKty+qIcVF2wujqnfslnCmypqiACn6 QffVRAg4rDQPL7HXaSvXuiUv3j7XkDaJNhZ+k=