Re: [BLISS] Comments on draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-07

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Fri, 03 June 2011 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rDFp2WWNozAwmkC16/+BpIB3W//nPK85zGEwYJyUgvM=; b=vPsuwQ6Qt9GG/+qi6lW66T2SAwtbOfmk6N6gNUQYU7KWkSZflEDvEfItln8559e7eM C2gnEpIqgDR7naqa5cNxgiJijiS913ov+HdtcyLNyA2fuHlQbs9ukoGR3H6Pxmv8ejXH CKhGuqkMOcp1A37BfBWMLisJSMycOk8ijP1+A=