Re: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-07.txt

Shida Schubert <shida@ntt-at.com> Tue, 05 April 2011 07:24 UTC

From: Shida Schubert <shida@ntt-at.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:26:02 +0900
To: bliss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BLISS] I-D Action:draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-07.txt

All,

 Alan has talked to some of the key contributors to the draft at the
IETF80 with regards to the changes, and as far as I know there
were no objections with the way forward.

 That being said, if we don't hear any objections within a week,
we will see it as a consensus and proceed the draft forward,
so if you have any objections or comments to the changes
indicated in Alan's message below provide your comments.

 Many thanks & regards
  Shida (as chair)