Re: [BLISS] Comments on draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-07

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2011 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bb3neTcb20W3m6azvlYh5wzs6vs60NlVmQtX57m3AgA=; b=uqy9sVPhl05QJSSlqMzcUhtAT759KX3d9gDiUFvMpVjsMfPBS+xxr7i6ZrzosmVbZN wLqpiEhgRt7D9WyIq3gu4eCfaL1K8/+2JA5cLzC2fvTn3Pou/i5G6O7ebaNFEUlSVYU3 G2jK+NVZpYWaqU8YyzRBKpm+QsiaJQG6wezqY=