Re: [BLISS] AD review: draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-06

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Fri, 17 December 2010 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9eb8DEvaDA8XdlS62REYi2l9370YbayadMyt8jUgoUg=; b=MYefdXiiCF7ifDaQBYqcWnBM1sptfHF+U1C2aEhIXwfXSUoC1Wkc6NnZiEqRGVnufV NxsXvYjevw9AZI1GyrNUK+UQMtzoS4B4qh0A4kWt0spnx2uC709TBBwTt1F4cg2iwOWU TtAxDMeVJVEhQZAxFfxR8mvtg8w31kVCR3uAQ=