Re: [BLISS] Last call comments on draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18.

Shida Schubert <shida@ntt-at.com> Sat, 08 December 2012 15:46 UTC

From: Shida Schubert <shida@ntt-at.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 00:46:10 +0900
To: "Dale R. Worley" <worley@ariadne.com>
Cc: bliss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [BLISS] Last call comments on draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion-18.

Hi Dale;

 The draft is going through IETF last call not WGLC
so any comments you have should be sent to
ietf@ietf.org.

 Detail review is always welcome but you being a
co-author of the draft, these comments I think should
have been provided sooner to your co-author or
included in the ongoing revision that the draft has
undergone.

 Regards
  Shida