Re: [bmwg] FW: IETF WG state changed for draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term

joel jaeggli <joelja@gmail.com> Sat, 19 July 2014 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PZMiCZAGwRBZRsGafCsP9SR74CVOyJ67FqL+uapPvIk=; b=ujtBTNKn1yNhb5yXjrtK52lIB3eZjiDHZCInvFNwvDczM/DNfEEclFIRdl1b7MsQ7Q 8D8zAKvHfLSUrVYPLNboZQiioCPK06Ce7VQqLkjZuBwejskFhlIYsUgkjoe0CN+K6ePe CE+IeVB/0ysscedXnpv/TSGDlNnEP/Zs22YSNbv+aTmhLyCF4gLVFSmbJ4/BKsVSH5f/ zH5HyF86bX8tEJ/CT5C3OieXAeYNfrjxMVbEn4CSwYukBblqdBi9Z8SfVOOTo9SJ5177 1bU+CY69ptQeYbYfOeO9+9KwX9x8k11Xhwlf1r3sEGycDpdpNwgoUGXZPdqZh1AJGIjl ScCg==