Re: [bmwg] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-08: (with COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 18 April 2018 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hq1/jDoMlxqQXBwa+rvlG0tTtC0JZAjR0wKfZJWMDFM=; b=ALyNCT7INC8fwY8MiG4/xqKjnYX/pjTkChzh5ANX7dZU535081PjVGjK998gXu8z9Z ZoQsKaKFwpCwqBk9hetq40swh/Xx0Jv2WmrVvHSfhzZSeYJQeUBqfZ2k5NJ/ngonj68q YQ8c5YNZ1WUp8WsL6196Z9gSyDUwtWHj5nl6wusat1OoLiEhEhlvcKfnnn9x4XeqUcb9 AWZAtJIqXifGj2t4Bunpbc/wYXmzgtdeXSVtgFal06aggZMLu+uNDwDl6/nGpm26T+wH JhTlkRe8EHp/Mpfpe/a9Cip11v4yd5Eej1a3CMBVmY6tB/0ydl3fPgGx29AASPqgpO68 MxyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hq1/jDoMlxqQXBwa+rvlG0tTtC0JZAjR0wKfZJWMDFM=; b=nRjcRDGa2jiQ9DMn7INAO1v65X0hYTA7k2tBJeAvsM9gB57UZAot0GM+RQBbEpT9x/ Pc1K/JhyUlvHxNUAHlzhSjcrfZwC+sQW1GZjyz38cqPLMIAHzWgqh3NaoqkM7od1JV2E jcEjD4JNkhhnmluNOkueelybT4KqH5X5R+qVQ59+QUXW0K1DlGcBfIvUA6KfJRUgLwjX WzKmZLihIlmOcX8hPPSrJOKCnGH6nvDljTXYYVyZqvWeHs8d4GS0oASZ5aHceXihoS2d GDa5wDnA2XvCzJJb7X+YEzW20iZ7S3QBL8g0O1mQx5c5OZy8C9z3RuSaO18FIRJRDmnF q4uQ==