Re: [bmwg] Fwd: Review: draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-10 and draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-10

Carol Davids <davids@iit.edu> Thu, 03 July 2014 18:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type; bh=YY7i+a/x/+BevVhllCiGbqCIHCw0we6a5FV2iWlGEtA=; b=cFpPgp1NmNU9Vjc7/ckF/Pp/W5UExYbxPC7elV1lcZPy+tI0EZaDwt2S2e6vZ4PJYH EA6k60rNzLpa16cHpZNOAPPAT0XSVzXvm6acu3dJaGnweARGL/+/ZmpDoQO8AckRgiMa XHGJDXw/RsvWCl9uwTl+b2Y7DnGZmF92tuXDfllLsp624g1bVHf/U0fgbeShMkRY42KE 4o2UzxwdJOhu53jYKSu3Tp6IeD5Dlj1LY9ylxy0cQhDzyQGJrquoxeqGby+QytcV5Hpq RGc2tdAW/thEttUWfMbHHs5HA2v9yhQMJSzCSsO0XrDh8SJ0cA2F74tJNNoPYaZLlRxO h6BQ==